Linggo, Hunyo 16, 2013

INFORMATION SECURITY

Good afternoon everyone! Im a beginner of this site but I actually did it,yahooooo!!! This afternoon is our first day of school,first day of this subject Information Security,and of course first day to meet Sir John Mark Dusejo our very intelligent instructor.

  In a short period of time Ive learn new things from him, and I know we can learn more  about this subject information security.  We are done doing three things this afternoon creating gmail.com, dropbox, and the blogspot.com. Happy to share it. Thank You!!!!










JUNE 23

 I was'nt blog last sunday bec no internet connection waaaa!!!!
I forgot.im sorry :(






JUNE  30

  HI.. Today I leared what the meaning of OSI its stands for Open system interconnection wew.. and we discuss about the 7 layers of OSI.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento